Coach & Facilitator
Howard is a professional actor, director, drama / public speaking coach.
The beneficiary of a cosmopolitan upbringing, Howard was born and raised in Japan and lived in Sweden, Israel, UK, USA, Uruguay, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong. He speaks English, Hebrew, Swedish and Japanese.
Passionate about the performing arts for most of his life, Howard directs, performs and coaches in dramas, musicals, commercials, films and corporate role-plays.
With his unique methodology and blend of drama and commercial experience, Howard has worked across Asia designing, leading and coaching drama-based public speaking sessions, team building workshops and presentation & sales training for clients such as:
- Richemont Group, Mont Blanc, Grand Hyatt Hotels, TimeVallée
- HASBRO, Colliers, GlaxoSmithKline, Jardines, Swire, PepsiCo, Philip Morris Int’l, The Gap
- LinkedIn, Saatchi &Saatchi, Incisive Media
- HSBC, PIMCO, ANZ, Deutsche Bank, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- SMEs, Rotary Club, Professional Associations, Chambers of Commerce and Training Firms.
Recent stage credits include:
Directing: Cinderella, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers & Broadway, Here I Come for the Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts, ‘Night, Mother by Marsha Norman, Boy Gets Girl by Rebecca Gilman
Stage: 9 Circles, Address Unknown, An Inspector Calls, Oleanna, Art, Death of a Salesman, The Sneeze, Glengarry Glen Ross, The Shadow Box
Film: Lost for Words, Johnny English II, Spicy Mac Project, LA Forensics, Las Vegas to Macau III Commercials: Nokia, Bank of America, Dairy Farm, Herbal Honey Candy, Pfizer, Cathay Pacific